The 'Blind Fiddler' .
Grid reference, SW 4252 2819
For further information see Historic Environment Record, https://www.heritagegateway.org.uk/Gateway/Results_Single.aspx?uid=MCO7339&resourceID=1020
Built by a group of children at the bottom of Gwavas Street.
A dustbin and packing cases formed the foundation of the structure and snow packed around.
Corner premises at the junction of The Terrace and Wood Street.
Occupied by Mr. Ellis boot and shoe maker and Mr. Langley fruiterer.
Destroyed by fire on 3 October 1882.
Also M.519 and ORCH.SL.0219