Browse Items (4 total)

  • Tags: The Terrace

ORCH.SL.0238.tif
Situated on Market Jew Street, Penzance opposite the Terrace

ORCH.SL.0219.jpg
Situated at the bottom of the Terrace in Market Jew Street 1890. Wood Street was known in earlier times as Pump Lane. The man with the wheel barrow was the town porter known locally as "Jan Saint Ives". The shop on the left was owned by Mr Ellis the…

M.1528.tif
View from the old Beef Carcass Market looking towards the Meat Market " Edward Richards Album p30. Now Simpsons Shop and Arcade showing Borough Coat of Arms John the Baptists Head on

M.1525.tif
The First Co-op Shop in Penzance Edward Richards Album p19. c.1932..
Output Formats

atom, dcmes-xml, json, omeka-json, omeka-xml, rss2