Browse Items (123 total)

  • Tags: Penzance

ORCH.SL.0240.tif
Reproduced from an old etching which shows the site of the Old Telegraph Office and three Public houses; The Fish Tin Copper, the One Ball plus one other name not known?

ORCH.SL.0239.tif
Located at the Abbey Slip overlooking the Abbey Basin

ORCH.SL.0238.tif
Situated on Market Jew Street, Penzance opposite the Terrace

ORCH.SL.0237.tif
Situated opposite St. Mary's Church, Chapel Street, Penzance

ORCH.SL.0233.tif
Situated next to the Dolphin Tavern, Quay Street

ORCH.SL.0232.tif
The shop on the left is Clarkes Tailors and the shop to the right is Bodillys, both now Simpsons Outfitters, situated opposite Market House. On the extreme left is the Golden Lion Public House

ORCH.SL.0231.tif
Left the White Lion Inn and right now an estate agents, located in the Green Market, Penzance

ORCH.SL.0229.jpg
Situated at 2 New Street, taken from the Penzance Guide 1902.

ORCH.SL.0228.jpg
Situated on Causeway Head, man in the doorway is Mr Martin

ORCH.SL.0225.jpg
Petrol Station and Morris Motors agent. Situated formerly opposite the Railway Station at the beginning of Chyandour Cliff. The building no longer exists on this site, now the site of modern flats

ORCH.SL.0220.jpg
Situated off Clarence Street via Clarence Terrace

ORCH.SL.0218.jpg
Situated near to Redinnick Gardens

ORCH.SL.0217.jpg
Located in the Market Place, Penzance

ORCH.SL.0211.jpg
Located at the bottom of Jennings Street, Penzance, circa 1830

ORCH.SL.0209.jpg
This building was situated on the Western Promenade, Penzance

ORCH.SL.0208.jpg
Known locally as a "Slab", the one in the picture was situated in 43 Medrose Terrace, Penzance. home of the Orchard family

ORCH.SL.0200.jpg
Location, Creeping Lane, back of Alverton, Penzance

ORCH.SL.0199.jpg
Thatched cottage with two residents in the rose garden
Output Formats

atom, dcmes-xml, json, omeka-json, omeka-xml, rss2