Browse Items (50 total)

  • Tags: church

ORCH.SL.0178.tif
This Parish Church is dedicated to St Creden.
The churchyard and church have, within the late 19th and first part of the 20th-century, made a strong appeal to painters of the Newlyn School of Art, some of whom worshipped regularly at the church and…

ORCH.SL.0177.tif
As 0RCH.SL.0176, ORCH.SL.0177

Tags: ,

ORCH.SL.0176.tif
As ORCH.SL.0175

Tags: ,

ORCH.SL.0175.tif
Overview

Tags: ,

ORCH.SL.0173.tif
View from the North-west

Tags: ,

ORCH.SL.0171.tif
View of the tower at sunset

ORCH.SL.0170.tif
View of the West end

ORCH.SL.0169.tif
View of the porch

ORCH.SL.0160.tif
From an engraving 1832

BUILD.COR.056.tif
Overview, reproduced from a modern line drawing

Tags: ,

BUILD.COR.055.tif
Constantine situated near Falmouth is named after Saint Constantine, a 6th-century Cornish saint possibly identified with a minor British king Constantine. The church dates to the 15th century

BUILD.COR.049.tif
The parish church is dedicated to St Anthony and is situated near Gillan Harbour. It is medieval though parts are of different dates, a window in the chancel (Early English) is the earliest and the north aisle with an arcade of plain octagonal piers…

BUILD.COR.049.tif
The medieval parish church is located in Antony. Dedicated to St James, the church includes structural elements from the 13th, 14th and 15th centuries. The church houses memorials to members of the Carew family of Antony (18th century) and a large…

BUILD.COR.044.tif
15th century wall paintings, the image near left is of St. Christopher
Output Formats

atom, dcmes-xml, json, omeka-json, omeka-xml, rss2