A View of Penzance Railway Station looking down on the tracks, showing the standard Gauge of the Old West Cornwall Railway and the Broad Gauge of the Great Western in situ together
Located at the western end of the Promenade, built and opened in 1887, latterly known as the Cafe Marina. Cafe Marina was demolished in 1935 and the site of is now part of the Wherrytown car park