Browse Items (2856 total)

  • Collection: Miscellaneous Photos

M.17.tif
Gulval Church and Village badly faded and speckled mounted on an Album page.
There is a print and negative available

Grid reference, SW 4846 3175
For further information see Historic Environment Record,…

M.1189.tif
Post-card Interior of Gulval Church. Screen erected in 1919.
The alter shown was replaced in 1932. Thus picture taken between 1919-1932.

Grid reference, SW 4846 3175.
For further information see Historic Environment Record,…

M.2961a.tif
A class photograph taken at Gulval School in 1983, with the names shown

M.583.tif
Taken from a newspaper image

M.3196.tif
Gunnard's Head

M.471.tif
Gunwalloe cove & Church.Cornwall

M.2646.tif
Gurnard ( Gurnard's ) Head, reproduced, lithograph in a commercial album; The Album of Cornwall Views. Published by Charles, Reynolds & Co. 26 and 27 Milk Street, London, E.C. c1890

M.3193.tif
Gurnards Head

M.466.tif
Gurnards Head, Cornish coast

M.3198.tif
Gurnnard's Head

Gwavas Quay Litho by Prout Published by Vibert (1831). 1831..
NO NEGATIVE OR PRINT

M943.tif
Gwennap Pit Gibson CP13.

M.2372.tif
Grid reference, SW 5949 3737

For further information see Historic Environment Record, https://www.heritagegateway.org.uk/Gateway/Results_Single.aspx?uid=MCO6328&resourceID=1020

M.1697.tif
This photograph shows the interior of HM Coastguards operations room at MRCC Falmouth. Standing is Watch Manager George Sandon, seated in the foreground is Simon Rabbit. To his left is believed to be Bob Burrell. We do not have a name for the man…

M.2111.tif
Photo of an advertising bill. The site is now (2019) Cooperative Stores Queen's Square.
Molyneux's premises had marble-top counters , at night lit by chandeliers in 1820-1830. Molyneux bought shares in Penzance Consols set to reopen the Wherrytown…

M.1709.tif
Hand Digging the foundation of the Primitive Methodist Chapel 1925 foreground with shovel William Smith Reynolds. 1925.. Opened 1927 the total construction cost of building was #5,047

M.803.tif
Harbour Showing Railway Pier
RH ship Emma built Bridgewater, centre.
Hetty, launched 1878, 109 tons, ceased 1935. Built by John Stephens of Devoran .

Duplicate/crop of M.804
Output Formats

atom, dcmes-xml, json, omeka-xml, rss2