Bijou House Wherrytown, Penzance .
It was built by SidneyWright, c.1880 and demolished 1950. The Bijou House stood at the eastern end of present car-park
Owned by Howard Rogers, Church Warden, St Marys Church, Penzance. Original design composed of stone & wood decorated with carvings of gnomes, gargoyles and gold mosaic work. It was demolished along with the cottages to create a car park.
Bible given to William John Prowse and Ethel James Maddern on the 23rd March 1929, just before their wedding, by William Kelson the Minister at Kerris Wesleyan Chapel. William's marriage to Ethel James Maddern on 29th March 1929 was the only marriage…
Bessie was on passage from Cardiff to Portland with a cargo of coal, when it became caught in a gale on the night of 18 November 1893. Bessie hit the western side of the Hayle Estuary and fortunately floated off and was carried by the wind and tide…
The American steamer Bessemer City wrecked at Clodgy in 1936, was launched in 1921 by the Chickasaw Shipbuilding Company of Alabama for the US Steel Production Company.
She was steel screw steamer of 3,450 tons net, 5,686 tons gross, powered by…
The American steamer Bessemer City wrecked at Clodgy in 1936, was launched in 1921 by the Chickasaw Shipbuilding Company of Alabama for the US Steel Production Company.
She was steel screw steamer of 3,450 tons net, 5,686 tons gross, powered by…
The American steamer Bessemer City wrecked at Clodgy in 1936, was launched in 1921 by the Chickasaw Shipbuilding Company of Alabama for the US Steel Production Company.
She was steel screw steamer of 3,450 tons net, 5,686 tons gross, powered by…