Skip to main content
Search using this query type:
Keyword
Boolean
Exact match
Search only these record types:
Item
Collection
Advanced Search (Items only)
Morrab Library
Advanced Search
Browse Items
Browse Collections
Map
About
Contact Us
Browse Exhibits
Browse Items (18191 total)
Browse All
Browse by Tag
Search Items
Previous Page
Page
of 910
Next Page
Sort by:
Title
Creator
Date Added
Balcony with Grace Strick's shop, 1910
Group of men outside Fishermen's Rest, 1910
bottom of Church street
Fore street, fishwife, 1890
Near Red Lion Inn, fishwife with her basket
Coopers Court, 1910
Near top of Newlyn Slip
Top of Newlyn Slip, 1918
Near North corner. The McGrigor memorial.
Treworveneth Street
Halfway up street, thatched bakehouse, at right site of infants school, children in street
Top of Church street
looking down and across the harbour with both steam and sailing vessels evident
Treworveneth St fishwives, 1890
Two fishwives chatting, misty view across harbour to north pier
Alsia Mill, St Buryan Parish
Mill Building
Roskennal Mill, St Buryan
Water wheel and leat
Tags:
1971-1990
Roskennal Mill, St Buryan
Water leat
Tags:
1971-1990
The Bishop Rock Lighthouse
Situated West of the Isles of Scilly. The picture shows the relief underway of the Lighthouse keepers
The unusual public telephone box, Marazion
It was located on Higher Fore Street, Marazion
St Mary's Church and Coinagehall Street, Penzance
The cottages to the right hand of the picture have been demolished
The Duke of Cumberland Public House
Situated near the top of Causewayhead, Penzance. The photograph was taken at the time of Queen Victoria's Diamond Jubilee, 1897. Hutchens sign over the door, presumably the name of the landlord
St Peters Hill, Newlyn
200x 130mm. Fisherman outside cottage mending nets.
View on St Peter's Hill.
Building at centre was Bendigo Harvey's Archway. Demolished to make way for Meadow Villas near to the Bowjey
Penzance WWII bomb damage
Lannoweth Road, Penzance
Tags:
WWII
Bomb damage WWII, Penzance
Mabbots Yard, Penrose Terrace, Penzance
Tags:
WWII
Primrose Court, Newlyn
Old Cottages, now demolished, formerly situated on St Peter's Hill, bottom of the car park, Newlyn Town, next to Cliff Manor House
Previous Page
Page
of 910
Next Page
Output Formats
atom
,
dcmes-xml
,
json
,
omeka-xml
,
rss2