Browse Items (18965 total)

M.351.tif
King William IV Public House Madron

M.353.tif
Nortons baths

M.355.tif
Market House was built in 1838 on the site of the old market house. The picture shows it before it was altered by Lloyds Bank.

M.357.tif
The stamps were working until 1940. They were later re-errected at Geevor mining museum.

M358.tif
Mary Kelynack House demolished 1956 O N 50.

M359.tif
Eastern Green Mr Desreax rescuing lifeboat man of "Richard Lewis" O N 51.

M.360.tif
Chyandour smelting works Bolitho's ruins remain O N 52.

M.362.tif
Navy Inn or Balcony Pub Higher Green Street pre 1934 now block of flats O N 54.

M365.tif
Harbour construction Lamorna now owned by John Daniel Etching ON 57.

M366.tif
Battle Fields St Mary's Street O 58 N.

M.367.tif
Panorama from Battery at Newlyn pre South and North piers.
Etching

M.368.tif
The boat in the foreground was a Plymouth Trawler.

M.369.tif
Tolcarne Mill wheel , Newlyn. Original print indications of place still visible 1999 O 61 N.

M.370.tif
Tolcarne Mill wheel, East side.
Output Formats

atom, dcmes-xml, json, omeka-xml, rss2