Browse Items (3 total)

  • Tags: Chapel Street

ORCH.SL.0166.tif
Located in Chapel Street, Penzance. The finial is believed to be from the previous old St Mary's Chapel which occupied the site of the present church

STREET.PC.008.tif
Overview of the Church which is situated at the lower SE end of Chapel Street

BUILD 8.012.tif
One of two surviving relics in Britain of an architectural "frolic" inspired by Napoleon's Near East Campaign. Built in 1830, it was restored by the National Trust 1973 at a cost of £18,000.
Output Formats

atom, dcmes-xml, json, omeka-json, omeka-xml, rss2