Finsbury Technical College formerly opened in 1883 with additional extensions opened later. Recognised as the very first Technical College.
It closed in 1926 the structure later served as Shoreditch County Court.
Copperhouse Wesleyan Chapel. This building included an attached school, a library and lecture hall. Built in 1916 to replace an earlier preaching house where the founder of Methodism John Wesley once preached. It closed around 1968/69 transferring to…