Browse Items (241 total)

  • Collection: Orchard Slide Collection 2

ORCH.SL.0240.tif
Reproduced from an old etching which shows the site of the Old Telegraph Office and three Public houses; The Fish Tin Copper, the One Ball plus one other name not known?

ORCH.SL.0239.tif
Located at the Abbey Slip overlooking the Abbey Basin

ORCH.SL.0238.tif
Situated on Market Jew Street, Penzance opposite the Terrace

ORCH.SL.0237.tif
Situated opposite St. Mary's Church, Chapel Street, Penzance

ORCH.SL.0235.tif
Situated to the left of the Penzance Bypass approaching Treneeere

ORCH.SL.0234.tif
View looking to the Church

ORCH.SL.0233.tif
Situated next to the Dolphin Tavern, Quay Street

ORCH.SL.0232.tif
The shop on the left is Clarkes Tailors and the shop to the right is Bodillys, both now Simpsons Outfitters, situated opposite Market House. On the extreme left is the Golden Lion Public House

ORCH.SL.0231.tif
Left the White Lion Inn and right now an estate agents, located in the Green Market, Penzance

ORCH.SL.0230.tif
View of the sitting room (Gibson & Sons Photograph)
The light house is located 45km (28miles) off the South West tip of the the Cornish Peninsula

ORCH.SL.0229.jpg
Situated at 2 New Street, taken from the Penzance Guide 1902.

ORCH.SL.0228.jpg
Situated on Causeway Head, man in the doorway is Mr Martin

ORCH.SL.0227.jpg
Church gate and steps

ORCH.SL.0226.jpg
Entrance view showing narrow gauge rail track

ORCH.SL.0225.jpg
Petrol Station and Morris Motors agent. Situated formerly opposite the Railway Station at the beginning of Chyandour Cliff. The building no longer exists on this site, now the site of modern flats

ORCH.SL.0224.jpg
Formerly known as the Norway Store were ice was stored imported from Norway. The building is situated at the start of the Harbour Road, Street-An-Nowan, Newlyn

ORCH.SL.0223.jpg
Situated in Newlyn near the new road bridge

ORCH.SL.0222.jpg
A National Trust property near Madron
Output Formats

atom, dcmes-xml, json, omeka-json, omeka-xml, rss2