Copperhouse Wesleyan Chapel. This building included an attached school, a library and lecture hall. Built in 1916 to replace an earlier preaching house where the founder of Methodism John Wesley once preached. It closed around 1968/69 transferring to…
Sheet showing Rotation of Duties for the period Non Season 1982/83, w/c 25th September 82.
The names on the list are Richards, B., Harry L.M., Tanner W.S., Praed V.W., Harry J.O.B. Roberts J.C. (with a line drawn through it), Green R.E., Waters…