Browse Items (2 total)

  • Tags: Wood Street

ORCH.SL.0260.tiff
Located at the corner of Wood Street, formerly the The Central hotel, later Jacob's General Outfitters

ORCH.SL.0219.jpg
Situated at the bottom of the Terrace in Market Jew Street 1890. Wood Street was known in earlier times as Pump Lane. The man with the wheel barrow was the town porter known locally as "Jan Saint Ives". The shop on the left was owned by Mr Ellis the…
Output Formats

atom, dcmes-xml, json, omeka-json, omeka-xml, rss2