Browse Items (7 total)

  • Tags: Western Promenade

Located at the western end of the Promenade, built and opened in 1887, latterly known as the Cafe Marina. Cafe Marina was demolished in 1935 and the site of is now part of the Wherrytown car park

This building was situated on the Western Promenade, Penzance

The Western Promenade featuring on the left Cafe Marina and right The Beachfield Hotel

Postcard Richards four horse Excursion Car with passengers, Promenade junction of Alexandra Road and the Western Promenade, c.1900..
Output Formats

atom, dcmes-xml, json, omeka-json, omeka-xml, rss2