Copperhouse Wesleyan Chapel. This building included an attached school, a library and lecture hall. Built in 1916 to replace an earlier preaching house where the founder of Methodism John Wesley once preached. It closed around 1968/69 transferring to…
A general view of the main cable relay equipment room at Porthcurno Cable Station, looking west and showing the control consul, monitoring teleprinters, etc. in the foreground.
The Contarini–Rosselli map was designed by Giovanni Matteo Contarini and engraved by Francesco Rosselli. It is a copper-engraved map and was published in Venice or Florence in 1506. Printed only a few years after Columbus, it shows the world from the…
A contact print of 21 group and portrait photos of unknown people (including St Levan football club 1911, Leeds & Hull Elementary School group photo and a Camborne street scene).