Written on the back of the print: Visit of the P.M., Sir Alec Douglas-Home, to flower & vegetable show at St. John's Hall, Penzance, on March 13th, 1964, followed by speech delivered from the steps outside. N.B. negatives enclosed; also fuller…
Copperhouse Wesleyan Chapel. This building included an attached school, a library and lecture hall. Built in 1916 to replace an earlier preaching house where the founder of Methodism John Wesley once preached. It closed around 1968/69 transferring to…