Originally known as the Central Hall, then the Picturedrome which became the Regal Cinema, and now the site of the Penlowarth Building situated on St Mary's Terrace
Reproduced from an old etching which shows the site of the Old Telegraph Office and three Public houses; The Fish Tin Copper, the One Ball plus one other name not known?
205x135mm Gwavas Road area to the left- site of Centenary Methodist Church. To the right is Mann's cottage, which burnt down in 1937. Centre, junction of Trewarveneth Street.