Browse Items (18191 total)

M.835.tif
Engine House built 1881-2 for an 80ins. engine from Copperhouse Foundry.

lamornabirch.155.tif
Engine Houses near Botallack

MIN 4.031.tif
Engine houses smoking, unidentified mine, seen from down road with fence along it.

MIN 4.032.tif
Engine houses smoking, unidentified mine, with yellow van and other cars in front.

MIN 4.033.tif
Engine houses smoking, unidentified mine.

MIN 4.034.tif
Engine houses smoking, unidentified mine.

MIN 4.036.tif
Engine houses smoking, unidentified mine, seen across field.

MIN 4.037.tif
Engine houses smoking, unidentified mine.

LIGHT 18OF 130.tif
The lighthouse is automatic and unmanned both light and fog signal are monitored from Trinity House depot in Penzance

LIGHT 18OF 131.tif
Lighthouse is completely automatic and unmanned and both fog signal and light are monitored from Trinity House depot in Penzance

LIGHT 18HF 048.tif
Building started June 1964 officially opened by Duke of Gloucester 7 July 1965

TRANS BAY 076.tif
information on reverse

COMM 8.005.tif
Engineers from the Plymouth Area and Post Office's THQ Marine Branch landing the shore-end from HMTS Monarch (CS, if preferred) on Porthcurno Beach on 2 October 1979.

Tags:

Output Formats

atom, dcmes-xml, json, omeka-xml, rss2