Browse Items (2 total)

  • Tags: Parade Street

Demolished, now Penlowarth Building, location off Parade Street

Location Parade Street, Penzance, the man in the doorway is Mr Proctor. As can be seen the shop had multiple usage, selling fishing tackle, cutlery and tobacco products. The premises were opened in 1903 and closed June 1973
Output Formats

atom, dcmes-xml, json, omeka-json, omeka-xml, rss2