Browse Items (33 total)

  • Tags: Market Jew Street

ORCH.SL.0304.tif
Situated on Market Jew Street

ORCH.SL.0275.tif
View from the East at the top end of Market Jew Street

ORCH.SL.O267.tif
Located at the western end of Market Jew Street. Demolished in 1836 and rebuilt as the current Market House, later to become the Lloyds Bank building. The image reproduced from an old engraving

ORCH.SL.0263.tif
Located on Market Jew Street, Penzance, at the corner of Gas Lane, (now New Town Lane). Poundstretcher store now occupies the site

ORCH.SL.0262.tif
Located at the bottom of Market Jew Street on the right hand side going down. Later the premises of J.H. Bennetts, fuel supplys

ORCH.SL.0260.tiff
Located at the corner of Wood Street, formerly the The Central hotel, later Jacob's General Outfitters

ORCH.SL.0259.tif
The image features Smith's Gents Outfitters premises close by to the Market House and the Humphry Davy statue

ORCH.SL.0238.tif
Situated on Market Jew Street, Penzance opposite the Terrace

ORCH.SL.0194.jpg
Situated at the top of Market Jew Street. Opened on June 14th, 1838

SERV.COR.004.tif
Parade of the 4th Battalion DCLI, behind a local band down Market Jew Street, Penzance. With a written message and date 11th August 1914 in ink to the reverse

STREET.PC.069.tif
Overview looking West.
With hand written message in ink to the reverse of the postcard to a recipient in Gulval

STREET.PC.046.tif
Overview, duplicate of STREET.PC.045

STREET.PC.044.tif
Duplicate of STREET.PC.043
Output Formats

atom, dcmes-xml, json, omeka-json, omeka-xml, rss2