Browse Items (18965 total)

MIN 8.004.tif
Top Chamber on the day East Pool closed in 1954. Engine built by Harveys of Hayle 1892 with a 52 ton beam or "bob". William Jelbart helped to build the engine in 1892

Top class 'Trewarth (Trewarveneth) St Infants School' --- infants school for Newlyn 1929.. Head teacher Miss Harvey. NO IMAGE PRESENT

M.0190.tif
Top of Morrab Road showing the re-building of Alfred Smiths.

JDC 032.tif
looking down and across the harbour with both steam and sailing vessels evident

JDC 019.tif
200x135mm. View of cottage adjoining Myrtle Cottage

M.1738.tif
Top of Market Jew Street coloured etching by S. Fisher & T. Allom before Market House. Terrace without railings, clock tower

JDC 034.tif
Near North corner. The McGrigor memorial.

ENT 8.041.tif
Topsy Turvy ride at Crystal Palace World's Fair

COLLINS.197.tif
The Brixham Trawler, Torbay Lass, was wrecked on the Cressars, Penzance Pier on December 8th 1891.

She was in tow from the Mount, where she had just unloaded coal from Runcorn to Penzance. But the tug Merlin, skippered by a local shipwright…

TA 241.tif
Torpoint Ferry

LPA 021.tif
Information at the bottom of the photograph states View of Torquay from Vane Hill, followed by the number 13587 and the initials J.V.

LPA 022.tif
View of Torquay. Information at the the bottom of the photograph states Rock Walk, Torquay , followed by the number 8106 and the initials J.V.

COLLINS.198A.tif
Print and Negative

COLLINS.198B.tif
Print and duplicate
Output Formats

atom, dcmes-xml, json, omeka-xml, rss2