Browse Items (18965 total)

ENT N 60.tif
Barge has Dragon Prow Crown on Mast and Canopy

M.349.tif
He is sitting in front of a Cornish range, also known as a slab.

NA.106.tif
The Pavilion building on Penzance Promenade, opened in 1912. There was a theatre, ballroom and restaurant. A horse carriage is stood outside. Various signs advertise upcoming events, A commemorative stone is situated outside the main…

ORCH.SL.0271.tif
Built in 1911, originally a theatre. It has had various uses, a dance hall etc., and now an amusement arcade known as the Grand Casino

M.350.tif
The etching shows Humphry Davy underground holding up his lamp, with a couple of miners in the background.

The text at the bottom of the etching reads:

"He went into fiery mines fearlessly, inspiring everybody with confidence in the security of…

lamornabirch.538.tif
The Picnic

ORCH.SL.0242.tif
Originally known as the Central Hall, then the Picturedrome which became the Regal Cinema, and now the site of the Penlowarth Building situated on St Mary's Terrace

http://192.168.0.2/omeka/plugins/Dropbox/files/O.285.tif
The pillar cell of Hagiar.

M.2480.tif
Promotion Card for The Pioneer Camping Ground Newton, Long Rock Penzance

lamornabirch.367.tif
The Pipe Smoker
Self Portrait

lamornabirch.455.tif
The Pipe Smokers

lamornabirch.631.tif
The Piper

BUILD 8.063.tif
The Pirate Inn on Alverton Road, a Courage house with newly-painted sign showing the traditional tough-looking 'Pirate' just ashore from the moored vessel in the background.
Output Formats

atom, dcmes-xml, json, omeka-xml, rss2