The original Folly House is on the left.
See Penzance picture website for further information about the history https://www.picturepenzance.com/media/the-folly-house-1930.20617/
Thought to be the oldest house in Penzance as it survived the Spanish attack in 1595.
It was demolished in the 1950's.
The house to the right is now known as Folly House (Sophia's).
The original Folly House was on the site where Frasers fish and…
Four firemen and engine. The hand written index states that the fire station was in Clarence Street, Penzance. The logo on the engine, NFS, is the National Fire Service, created in 1941 during World War II by amalgamating the local authority fire…