Browse Items (3774 total)

  • Collection: Richards Collection

ARTS 4HF 099.tif
Original Painting may be seen at Penlee House or Council Chambers

STRT 28PG 151.tif
Road opened by Princess Alexandra of Wales 24 July 1865 designed by John Matthews Borough Surveyor, The Granite Lamp Post with drinking troughs on either side records this fact. Was removed to Mennae Sports field after World War II

Tags:

HARB 14HF 054.tif
Sharp negatives in Orchard Collection Pre Wharf Road

IND 16PF 077.tif
Photo used in 'The Great Westen Railway in West Cornwall' by Alan Bennett C385.0942.375 page 27

BUILD 7HF 181.tif
The gas showrooms, built in 1908, and demolished in the early 1960's. Designed by Oliver Caldwell.
The Chapel was built in 1807. After closure it became Knees department store.

Grid reference SW 4746 3045

For further information see Historic…

WRECKS 32OF 209.tif
There was never an explanation for the circumstances but the ship was a total wreck

IND 16HF 054.tif
from a large collection of photos see box 3B
Output Formats

atom, dcmes-xml, json, omeka-xml, rss2