Promenade viewed from the bottom of Alexandra Road. The bandstand was built 1905 and the shelters in 1906. The Memorial was subsequently moved to the entrance to The Pirates rugby ground. Note brewers dray. The sign on the side of a building on…
Richards, Photographer, shop window in Queen Street, Penzance. A reflection of the opposite side of the street can be seen in the glass. flimsy neg. copy from whole glass.